Parijat flower mala contains 108 beads flower of parijat and it has powers to grant the human wish and it one of the most auspicious mala to gain wealth and prosper in life. It also remove obstacle.
The parijat tree is considered very much a divine tree which blooms occasionally and flowers are white and blooming and turn yellow brown on drying. Parijat appears in Bhagavata Purana, the Mahabharata and the Vishnu Purana, Parijat appeared as the result of the Samudra manthan(Churning of the Milky Ocean).
Legends associated with this parijat tree:
- It is believed that the tree originated from the ashes of Kunti (mother of Pandavas).
- Others say that Arjun bought this tree from the heavens and Kunti used to offer its flower to Lord Shiva.
- In Harivansh puraan, the tree is referred to as KALP VRIKSH or wish bearing tree.
- It is said that this tree belong to Indralok and then Lord Krishna first brought it to earth and He also gifted this tree to his wife Rukmani Form of Goddess Laxmi) and Satyabhama.
The leaves of this tree have been used in Ayurvedic medicine & Homoeopathic medicine for sciatica, arthritis, fevers, and various painful conditions. The flowers contain essential oils, nyctanthin, D-mannitol, tannins, glucose, carotenoids, glycosides.
Length of mala: 16 inches
Diameter of each petal: 13 mm
- Product Code: PSOX00000089
- Availability: In Stock