Shri Panchamukha Hanuman Yantra Powerful Chowki is one of the most important upasana deity of our Guru Parampara. Inspite of rapid strides in technology, there is a growing insecurity for the average human being, both at emotional and physical levels. Sri Panchamukha Anjaneya Swami promises this security to all devotees.
Shri Panchamukhi Hanuman refers to five faces. According to the scriptures, Lord Hanuman assumed this form to slay Mahiravana, brother of Ravana. Mahiravana was a sorcerer and an ardent devotee of Goddess Mahamaya. Instigated by Ravana, Mahiravana took Lord Rama and his brother Lakshmana to Paathaala Loka (the nether-world) and was tempted to sacrifice them to Goddess Mahamaya. To save the divine brothers, Lord Hanuman had to stub out five lamps burning in different directions simultaneously. He therefore assumed the Panchamukha form to win this task.
Every Face of Shri Panchamukha Hanuman has significance:
- Sri Hanuman faces East. He grants purity of mind and success.
- The Narasimha faces South. He grants victory and fearlessness.
- The West facing Garuda removes black magic and poisons.
- The North facing Varaha, showers prosperity, wealth.
- The Hayagriva gives knowledge and good children.”
Design: Made in heavy thick metal and glass covering on all yantras.
Daimension: 5.5 inches (H) X 4.75 inches (W) X 4.75 inches (L)
Weight : 955 gms
Shree Panchmukhi Hanuman Yantra Chowki
- Product Code: PSOX00001796
- Availability: In Stock