The Navdurga Yantra contains nine forms of Durga and Durga yantra on one side and numerical yantra on the other side.
These nine forms of Maa Durga are Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalaratra, Mahagaura and Siddhidatri. The nine forms of Goddess Durga are especially worshipped during the Navratri (Nine Divine Nights) festival each year. Durga, the Mother Goddess of the Hindus and a form of Devi and Shakti, is believed to have manifested in various forms, and Navadurga Maa are believed to be the most sacred aspects of Goddess Durga. According to a Hindu tradition, it is believed that there are three major forms in which Goddess Durga manifested herself, namely, Mahasaraswati, Mahalakshmi and Mahakali who are the active energies (Shakti) of Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra respectively. These three forms of Durga further manifested in three more forms each, and thus emerged the nine forms of Durga, which are collectively called Navadurga or Nine Durgas.
The nine forms of Goddess Durga are:
1. Shailaputri: She is known as 1st phase of Durga when she took birth as the daughter of Great Himalayas.
2. Brahmacharini: She is Devi's that phase when Maa Parvati before marriage was Devi Yogni and Devi Tapsvini.
3. Chandraghanta: May that Durga Devi, who rides on Tiger, who is endowed with intense anger and violence and is renowned by the name of Maa Chandraghanta, bestow her grace on me. Chandraghanta Maa is known and named Chandraghanta or Chandra-Khanda as Maa Durga wears the semi-circular moon (Chandra) which appears like a bell (Ghanta) on her forehead.
4. Kushmanda: In this form Mother Durga creates solar system by liberating her power to Lord Sun.
5. Skandamata: As Mother of Skanda or Kartikeya, Maa Parvati or Maa Durga is known as Skandmata.
6. Kathyayini: When Maa Parvati's Partial expansion took birth in Sage Katya's home and gets energy from trinity and demi Gods, then the Goddess was known as Maa Katyani.
7. Kaalratri: In Skand Purana, Maa Parvati liberates Devi's golden outer sheath and becomes dark complexioned then Goddess becomes Goddess Kaalratri.
8. Mahagauri: Devi is 16 years old unmarried Goddess Parvati.
9. Siddhidaatri: She is one who was worshiped by Lord Shiva to become in the form of Goddess Ardhnarishwara, then Goddess Shakti Appeared from the left side of Lord Shiva.
• For divine grace and blessings of Maa Durga
• For protection and relief from diseases
• For health, wealth and prosperity
• For self confidence and courage
Design: Made in thick metal with glass covering that gives it an augmented view.
Total Dimensions: 5.2 inches (H) x 3.4 inches (L) x 2 inches (W)
Dimensions of the yantra: 4.5 inches
Weight : 525 gms
Navadurga Yantra For Desktop
- Product Code: PSOX00001786
- Availability: In Stock