Hanuman Pooja is really beneficial for all those who want to attain strength, wisdom and knowledge.
Hanuman is also called Maruti son of the god of wind usually referred as Bajrang Bali or the strong one. Shri Hanumanji or the devout of Shri Rama, the embodiment of strenght,valor and courage is born of our epics to inspire in us the urge to stand up to our daily challenges and face life’s hurdles, difficulties, enemies and other not-so good factors with equal mental strength and courage.
Hanuman is the one of the deities, over whom Shani (Saturn) could not cast his spell. Hanuman is worshipped to get rid of malefic effects of Shani. Lord Hanuman is well known for His hidden strength and Ram bhakti (devotion towards lord Rama), people who swear by his devotion remain happy and contented always.
As the saying goes:
ANJANEYAH PUJITASCHET PUJITA SSARVA DEVATAH
A devotee praying Lord Hanuman is equal to praying all the Gods.
Benefits of Hanuman Poojan & Yagna:
1) Chanting the opening invocation Hymn of Hanuman Chalisa, will mitigate the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one's preceptor/ a Rama Bhakta. The hardships in your life will be relieved and you will be blessed with strength and wisdom.
2) Chanting the First Hymn of the Chalisa 'Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar'¦..' will bestow Divine knowledge.
3) Chanting the Third Hymn of Chalisa 'Mahaaveer Vikrama Bhajrangi'¦..' will remove the bad company of friends or relatives or get rid of your bad habits. It will guide you in your right path.
4) Chanting the Seventh and Eighth Hymns 'Vidyavan guni athi chaathur'¦..' will channel a devotee into Rama Bhakti and he will become dear to Shri Rama.
5) Chanting the eleventh Hymn 'Laya sanjivan'¦..' will mitigate the effects of poisonous bites and remove fear of snakes.
6) Chanting the Twelfth Hymn will remove misunderstanding between your sons and daughters and will bring unity and affection among them.
7) Chanting the Thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth Hymns will help you to reach name and fame.
8 ) Chanting the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Hymns will restore lost status or help in getting desired career improvements or promotions.
9) Chanting the Twentieth Hymn will remove obstacles and help in reaching your goals.
10) Chanting the Twenty-second Hymn will provide due protection from adverse planetary effects.
11) Chanting the Twenty-fourth Hymn will drive away all negative energies and evil spirits including black magic.
12) Chanting the Twenty-fifth Hymn will restore exuberant health and spirits. The recitation will also give you the ability to withstand physical agony and pain when you are injured or in ailment.
13) Chanting the Twenty-sixth Hymn protects you from general hardships and difficulties.
14) Chanting the Twenty-seventh and Twenty-eighth Hymns will bring fulfillment of desires by Divine Blessings.
15) Chanting the Twenty-ninth will take to the pinnacle of name and fame.
16) Chanting the Thirtieth Hymn will help you to conquer evil forces.
17) Chanting the Thirty-first Hymn will help you to master occult powers and great wealth.
18) Chanting the Thirty-second, Thirty-third, Thirty-fourth, and Thirty-fifth Hymns will certainly make you enjoy a self-contented life without any bothers / frustrations. You are assured that at the end of such a self-contented life, you will attain the Lotus feet of Shri Rama.
19) Chanting the Thirty-sixth Hymn will mitigate you from all difficulties and pains.
20) Chanting the Thirty-seventh Hymn will secure the Grace of Shri Hanuman.
Pooja service includes: Kalash Sthapana, Invocation of major deities, worship of Lord Hanuman, Hanuman Chalisa - 108 recitations, and 1100 chants of Hanuman mantra "om Namo Bhagvate Anjaneyaya Mahabalaya Phut Swaha", yantra poojan, Havan and Aarti.
No. of priest: 1
Day: 1 day
PoojaShopOnline.Com priests will perform yagna as per vedic rituals based on birth details. The Pooja prasad, Hanuman idol and photos will be sent to you through courier. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, place) at checkout. This is a individual yagna (you may do pooja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the pooja). You will be provided with the contact no. of the priest, to call during the sankalpa/yagna.
Shree Hanuman Poojan & Yagna
- Product Code: PSOX00001413
- Availability: In Stock