Lord Hanuman in order to protect Lord Ram and Lakshman formed a fortress with his tail. Mahiravana took the form of Vibeeshana and took Lord Ram and Lakshman to pathala loka. Hanuman entered pathala loka in search of Rama and Lakshmana, He found out that to kill Mahiravana he had to extinguish five lamps burning in five different directions at the same time, so he has taken the Panchamukhi form with Hanuman, Hayagriva, Narasimha, Garuda and Varaha faces and extinguished the lamps and killed Mahiravana.
The significance of the five faces of the Hanuman is as follows:
1. East facing Anjaneya to grant humanity Ishta Siddhi.
2. South facing Karala Ugraveera Narasimha to grant humanity Abhista Siddhi.
3. West facing Mahaveera Garuda to grant humanity Sakala Sowbhagya.
4. North facing Lakshmi Varaha to grant humanity Dhana Prapthi.
5. Urdhva Mukha (atop) being Hayagriva to grant humanity Sarva Vidya Jaya Prapthi.
Design: Printed on high quality photo paper with fine finishing.
Panchmukhi Hanuman Photo
- Product Code: PSOX00001160
- Availability: In Stock